I have a question about a contest or event.
I can’t listen live to the online stream.
We’ve done a ton of testing across devices and browsers, but there may be issues lurking that we don’t know about yet.
If you’re having trouble listening to our stream, please make sure that:
- You have disabled any ad blocking plugins or extensions that you might be running. You will have issues logging in and listening if you have an ad block extension enabled for WDHAFM.com or any of the other services it utilizes under the covers.
- We know of an incompatibility with Firefox on Windows XP and Windows Vista that will prevent you from listening with that combination. While we’re working on a fix, you can install Google Chrome and you’ll be all set.
If you’re good on the requirements above, please follow these steps to get help:
- If you’re on a desktop computer, the new WDHAFM.com was built with modern web browsers in mind. Ideally, that means the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers. If you’re still using a browser like Internet Explorer 8 or earlier or Safari 5, you may experience degraded performance and features on the site.
- If you’re on your mobile phone or tablet, please ensure that you have the latest updates installed to your device. Instructions for doing this vary widely by manufacturer, but we’re happy to help you out if we can point you in the right direction.
- See the how to get tech help section below to reach out to us.
Online Stream Notice:
In an effort to allocate our resources to better serve our local communities, we have decided to limit the online stream of our radio station to the states of New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
If for some reason you can’t access our station online while you are in the current service area, please notify us.
We appreciate your loyalty and apologize for any inconvenience.
How to get tech help.
If you’ve tried everything above and are still having an issue registering, logging in or listening live, please follow these steps to reach out to us: