APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE — STILL MUST HAVE PRESCRIPTIONS
The Morris County COVID-19 drive-thru testing center located at County College of Morris (CCM) in Randolph will be closed for the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 25, and will resume normal hours again on Tuesday, May 26.
The testing center, which is run by Morris County, in coordination with Atlantic Health System, is open from 9 a.m. to 12 noon on weekdays.
Testing is reserved for Morris County and Sussex County residents who are showing potential signs of having the virus. Only residents who have a prescription from a doctor or medical provider and have properly signed up for an appointment will be allowed at the testing site.
Specially equipped nurses have provided tests to more than 5,000 residents since the site opened.
For information and to make an appointment residents should visit the Morris County Office of Health Management website.
IMPORTANT: To be tested, you must be in a vehicle, must have identification, must have an appointment and must have a prescription — preferably printed — from a medical provider.
The Morris County COVID-19 drive-thru testing site is located at CCM, Center Grove Road, Randolph, NJ 07869. Residents with appointments must use the Center Grove Road entrance (see map) to access the site.
Testing so far has run smoothly thanks to assistance of the Morris County Sheriff’s Office, Morris County Park Police and Randolph Police Departments, and County College of Morris security and officials who have worked closely with the Morris County Office of Emergency Management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Testing is scheduled to start each day at 9 a.m.
- To be tested, residents MUST:
- have a COVID-19 test prescription from a healthcare provider
- read and acknowledge the consent form
- make an appointment
- Persons WILL be turned away if they don’t meet all of these qualifications.
- Residents with a prescription can move forward to schedule an appointment after acknowledging the waiver.
- Please sign up for an appointment at: https://health.morriscountynj.gov/COVIDTesting
- Registration will begin at 10 a.m. each day for appointments two days in advance.
- Residents may not sign up for an appointment until they get a prescription from a healthcare provider. If a resident is symptomatic, call your doctor as soon as possible. Visit CDC for information on symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- There is no charge for the test.
- Please DO NOT bring pets in your vehicle.
ARRIVING AT THE TESTING CENTER:
- Your ID (any others that have an appointment in same vehicle) and appointment verification for all potential clients will be confirmed before entry is permitted.
- NO photographing or video recording is permitted
- Please pay attention to all signage which is in English and Spanish
- ALL vehicle windows must remain CLOSED
- DO NOT ROLL DOWN ANY VEHICLE WINDOW until instructed to do so
- Do NOT move forward until instructed to do so
- There are no emergency services available at the testing location. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please go to the nearest hospital emergency room or dial 911
- If you included an email address when you scheduled your appointment, you will receive an email on how you can obtain your test results from the laboratory’s portal. You should receive an email with 48 hours of your test.
If you have questions, you can call the County Hotline at 973-829-8250, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
For more information on COVID-19 and Morris County’s response, visit https://health.morriscountynj.gov/coronavirus.