As we kick off fall here at the Rock of New Jersey, we want to send you on an adventure you’ll never forget!
It’s WDHA’s Trippin’ Into Fall Giveaway where we’re sending one lucky winner and their guest on Adventures By Disney’s Galapagos Island Expedition Cruise, March 19th through the 27th. Here’s how it works:
- Each weekday listen to 105.5 WDHA between 6 AM and 12 Midnight.
- Whenever you hear the WDHA Trippin’ Into Fall sounder, that is your cue to call 973-292-1055 for your chance to score a WDHA Beach Towel and be in the running for the grand prize trip!
- The grand prize winner will be announced on WDHA’s Morning Jolt on September 30th.
Our grand prize winner and their guest will unleash their adventurous spirit as they travel on a unique cruise, where they’ll explore the diverse islands and ecosystems of the Galápagos Archipelago. Experience the pristine beauty of this equatorial region where you may get up close with the many endemic species, including marine iguanas, Giant Land tortoises, sea lions, and many more.
Some highlights of the trip include:
- The white sand beaches of Gardner Bay and Osborn Islets
- The Darwin Research Center and Fausto Llerena Breeding Center
- Floreana Island – home to the Post Office Barrel, the oldest post office in the Pacific
- Snorkeling, Kayaking, and Hiking in the Galapagos
- Wildlife viewing
- Santa Cruz Island Pit Craters
- And so much more
Included on the cruise are:
- Service of knowledgeable team including: Shipboard naturalists, Disney-trained Adventure Guides and exclusive Disney Special Guests on select sailings
- Smaller, purpose-built ships allow for access to remote and otherwise inaccessible areas
- Zodiac boat excursions and landings to immerse you in the pristine natural beauty of the region
- Engaging on-board activities for adults and Junior Adventurers alike
- Intimate accommodations that offer comfort, an array of conveniences & delicious dining options
The trip includes airfare for two and a stateroom for two on the nine day/eight night Adventures By Disney Galapagos Islands Expedition Cruise.
Listen for your chance to win.
WDHA’s Trippin’ Into Fall Giveaway
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the Trippin’ Into Fall Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WDHA-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at WDHAFM.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Thursday September 22, 2022 and end on Thursday, September 29, 2022.
- To participate in the Contest and enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on September 22, 2022 and ending on September 29, 2022 between the hours of 6:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and 11:59 PM ET for the Trippin’ Into Fall sounder which will serve as the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 973-292-1055 will win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of twenty-four (24) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in New Jersey, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to twenty-four (24) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize consists of a WDHA Beach Towel. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $15. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) nine (9) day/eight (8) night Adventures by Disney® Galápagos Islands Expedition Cruise (Central and South America) vacation (the “ABD Package”) for the Grand Prize Winner and up to one (1) guest (the “Group”).
The ABD Package consists of the following:
- Roundtrip coach airfare between a major international commercial airport near Grand Prize winner’s residence (“Airport of Origin”) and an international airport at or near the originating and ending point of the tour (each as determined solely by Disney, with possible stopovers) for the Group;
- Eight (8) nights accommodations during the ABD Package (one (1) stateroom/double occupancy per location); and
- Participation in a guided group travel experience (as determined by Disney in its sole discretion).
The ABD Package is pre-scheduled for specific dates and subject to availability. All Group members must be at least seven (7) years old at time of travel. The suggested age for the ABD Package is eight (8) and older. ARV of the Grand Prize is $19,398.00
- All Group members must travel together on the same itinerary and the same class of travel. Travel arrangements must be made through Disney’s agent and with carriers and accommodations selected by Disney. ABD Package components are subject to change without notice.
- ABD Package must be booked at least 45 days in advance of travel departure date, and in any event, be booked on or before February 1, 2023. Travel must occur between March 19, 2023 and March 27, 2023. Travel dates will be subject to availability. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. If travel is not booked by February 1, 2023 or completed by March 27, 2023, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except in Disney’s sole discretion.
- Adventures by Disney® reserves the right to delay, postpone or otherwise reschedule the ABD Package for different dates, even if already booked, as necessary based on (i) the health and safety protocols of Adventures by Disney®, which take into consideration guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local and international health authorities, the U.S. Travel Association, and The Walt Disney Company’s team of health experts, and (ii) the rules and regulations in place for each country visited during the ABD Package.
- The ABD Package is not a private tour and may be attended by up to one hundred sixty (160) other travelers.
- ABD Package includes all meals served as part of the ABD Package itinerary (excluding alcoholic beverages), which includes most meals.
- Expenses not specifically included as part of the ABD Package are solely the responsibility of Grand Prize Winner, including, without limitation, the following: roundtrip transportation between the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and the Airport of Origin; activities and ground transportation not expressly included in the ABD Package; meals not served as part of the ABD Package; alcoholic beverages; airline baggage fees; customs and immigration fees; passport costs; travel insurance; laundry service, merchandise and souvenirs; parking; room service; service charges; spa services and other optional activities; telephone calls; and income and other taxes not expressly included in the ABD Package; and all other costs and expenses not expressly included in the ABD Package.
- Certain terms and restrictions shall apply to the vacation packages, as determined by Disney in its sole discretion. If the Group cannot comply with these restrictions, the vacation package will be forfeited in its entirety.
- All members of the Group will be required to execute and return an Adventure Travel and COVID-19 and any Other Communicable or Infectious Diseases Waiver and Indemnity Agreement, which includes a release of liability, assumption of risk, waiver of claims, indemnification and publicity (i.e., photo/video) release (where allowed by law) prior to participation.
- In the event the Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her guest(s) engage in behavior that, as determined by Adventures by Disney® in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or is contrary to the Adventures by Disney® health and safety protocols, rules or policies in effect at the time of the ABD Package, Adventures by Disney® reserves the right to terminate the ABD Package or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her guest(s) home with no further compensation. Grand Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of any member of the Group.
- Members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid photo I.D., credit card, passport) before departure. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the Group members’ responsibility.
- If any member of the Group is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence (a “minor”), the Grand Prize Winner must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian.
- The ABD Package (and all elements thereof) is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion. The ABD Package may not be sold or transferred to any other person or third party.
- The ABD Package may not be combined with any other offer, and travel may not qualify for frequent flier miles, award points or other perquisites. Lost or mutilated tickets will not be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades.
- Actual value of the Grand Prize awarded depends on a number of factors, including the location of the Grand Prize Winner’s residence, booking and travel dates and the number of travelers, and therefore may be lower or higher than the ARV at the time it is fulfilled. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded.
- If any portion of the Grand Prize is not available for any reason, then Disney reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Grand Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. In addition, winner and guest(s) should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before, during and after the trip. Winner will receive from the Station an IRS Form 1099 (or similar) in the amount of the Grand Prize for the 2022 tax year regardless of when prize trip is taken.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Horsehill Road, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to twenty-four (24) Qualifiers will be selected on-air as described.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 10:00AM ET on Friday September 30, 2022 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize on-air depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 24.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Qualifying Prize. The Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within five (5) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wdhafm.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Horsehill Road, Cedar Knolls, New Jersey 07927 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- Disney, ABD, LLC, Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc., their parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors employees, assigns and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the ABD Package, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the ABD Package and/or the Contest.