Stop by these great Madison and Chatham businesses and scan the QR code on their front window to enter for your chance to win these incredible prizes:
- Tapt Tailgate & Party Rentals – (Gift Certificate – NO QR CODE AT LOCATION)
- Lead East – (4-Pack of tickets to the event – NO QR CODE AT LOCATION)
- NJ Lottery Tickets – (Lottery tickets – NO QR CODE AT LOCATION)
- Barks, Bed & Biscuit – (Gift Certificate) – 267 US-46, Denville
- Anytime Fitness – (3-Month Membership) – 1004 Tabor Rd, Denville
- Jag-One Physical Therapy – (Jag Swag – NO QR CODE AT LOCATION)
- Chico’s Mexican Grill – (Gift Certificate) – 559 E Main St, Denville
- Flowers By Candle Lite – (Gift Certificate) – 559 E Main St #6, Denville
- Provident Bank – (Gift Certificate) – 41 Broadway, Denville
- Grassroots Natural Market – (Gift Certificate) – 20 1st Ave, Denville
- Indian Lake Bistro – (Gift Certificate) – 65 Indian Rd, Denville
- Thatcher McGhee’s Denville – (Gift Certificate) – 53 Broadway, Denville
- Sisters – (Gift Certificate) – 23 Broadway, Denville
- Anthony & Sons Bakery – (Gift Certificate) – 20 Luger Rd, Denville
- The Shipping Grounds – (Gift Certificate) – 276 E Main St # 10, Denville
- Mancino’s Pizza – (Gift Certificate) – 490 E Main St, Denville
- Miga Sushi – (Gift Certificate) – 559 E Main St, Denville
WDHA Discover Downtown Denville Gift Basket Giveaway
These rules apply to the WDHA Discover Downtown Denville Gift Basket Give Away (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WDHA (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at WDHAFM.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
a. The Contest will begin on August 1st, 2021 and end on August 31st, 2021
b. To participate in the Contest, listeners must enter online on the Discover Downtown Denville page.
d. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
a. This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Morris, Essex, Somerset, Middlesex, Union, Monmouth, Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Sussex, and Warren County, New Jersey, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
a. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The grand prize is a Downtown Denville gift basket that includes a Tapt Rentals $500 gift card, a $50 Barks, Bed, and Biscuit gift card, a $50 Provident Bank gift card, $100 in New Jersey Lottery scratch offs, a $50 Thatcher McGee’s gift card, a $50 Grassroots Natural Market gift card, a $25 Miga Sushi gift card, 3 months free to Anytime fitness (ARV: $300). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $1,125
The TAPT gift certificate will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card. Gift cards are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
b. Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Horsehill Road in Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within 30 days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
a. 1 Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 10 AM on September 1st, 2021in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
b. Odds of winning the grand prize will be depended on the number of entries received in the contest.
c. Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within 4 days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers.
d. Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
a. The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at wdhafm.com.
c. Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Horsehill Road, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.