Come join us for our fifth annual Market Street Mission 5K Race for Recovery on Thursday, July 4th, 2019. This holiday event is located at Central Park of Morris County and features a 5K Run, 1-2 Mile Friends & Family Walk, and a Kids Fun Run in support of The Market Street Mission’s Life Change Recovery Program. A USATF sanctioned event, we encourage you to show your support for those who are striving for recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
Why do we race ?
- We race to support Life Change for those seeking it at Market Street Mission.
- We race to encourage the 1 in every 10 families in America affected by addiction today.
- We race to remember a loved one who lost his/her battle to addiction.
- Lastly, we race to educate our kids about the dangers of drug and alcohol abuse.
You can support Market Street Mission in a number of ways!
- Register to participate!
- Consider a donation above your registration fee. (*Donations are tax deductible.)
- Fundraise by asking family & friends to sponsor your run or walk with a donation.
- Get your family & friends involved and run as a team! Use the referral code you receive when you register, and if 5 friends register with your code, you’ll get your registration fee refunded!
- Become a sponsor and help make the race possible! Email Susan Bosworth for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great family fun event designed to start your Fourth of July off right. Bring a friend to cheer you on, or create a team to fundraise for the event. We would love for everyone to experience freedom from addiction, but until that is possible we plan to race, walk and raise money to support Market Street’s Life Change Recovery Program.