Description: Give yourself and your lifestyle a raise! Enjoy a rewarding career in the dynamic business of radio sales! Beasley Media Group’s Morristown Market is seeking an experienced, motivated sales representative, with a passion for the progressive world of radio sales. Beasley is looking for a sales winner, who will use the most effective sales tools and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable partner with clients, by continually offering innovative, original marketing solutions.
Beasley expects Account Executives to consistently out perform in a rapidly growing, creative, competitive sales environment. Our sales team thrives on building trust through solid client interactions; from cold-calls to long-term client relationships.
- Outside sales experience a must, advertising sales preferred
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships
- Ability to solicit sponsors for broadcast, digital, and special events
- Solid relationships with advertising and business communities
- Excellent writing and creative presentation skills
- Organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and providing measurable benefits and follow-up
- BS / BA degree
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Ed Silver, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Morristown, NJ
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Beasley Media Group New Jersey seeks a Station Engineer for WMTR-AM/WDHA-FM, Morristown, New Jersey. Min. 3 years broadcast engineering experience.
Duties include but are not limited to: FCC compliance, broadcast and physical plant maintenance and improvements, remote broadcasts, data and telecom. College degree or equivalent service. FCC license or SBE Certification.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary history/requirements to Keith Smeal, Director of Technical Operations, via email at Keith.Smeal@bbgi.com, with “Morristown Station Engineer” in the subject line.
You may also fax to (732) 296-9674, or mail to:
Beasley Media Group New Jersey-Station Engineer
78 Veronica Ave, Somerset, NJ 08873.
No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VIEW 105.5 WDHA’s EEO Report.