November is Hunger Action month WDHA’s Morning Jolt is teaming up with Nielsen Chevrolet to ROCK our first ever Drive-Back Event! We need YOU, our amazing WDHA listeners, to help donate and give back to our community.
On Thursday November 15th and Friday November 16th WDHA’s Morning Jolt will be broadcasting live from Nielsen Chevrolet, 1 US Route 46 in Dover, and collecting your donations in Nielsen’s massive box truck to give back to our community.
While donating, you can also enter to win some amazing prizes including KISS tickets, Ghost tickets, Smith & Myers tickets and more!
Most Needed Items For The CFBNJ:
- Canned Fish / Meat
- Shelf Stable Milk
- Boxed Meals (pasta, cereal, rice)
- Packaged Meals (mac + cheese, chili, soups
- Peanut Butter (plastic jars only)
- Canned Vegetables, Fruits
- Diapers, feminine hygiene products
Most Needed Items For MSM:
- Clothing between medium – 3x for residents:
- Flannel PJ Pants
- Thermal Pants
- Long sleeve t-shirts
- Underwear- undershirts and boxer briefs
- Gently and lightly used clothing